We provide speech-language therapy to children of all ages. We can assist with early intervention (0-3 years) up to early teens, and in some cases, patients up to 17 years, depending on their needs.
If we can’t help your child, we’ll connect you with another specialist who can. Our success is based solely on the success of the families we treat – we’re here for you!
Speech-language Therapy Services
- Late Talkers
- Speech Delays
- Receptive/Expressive Language
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Cerebral Palsy
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Down Syndrome and Other Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Developmental Delays
- Cognitive Skills
- Learning Disability and Other Learning Problems
- School Performance
- Sensory Processing Disorder